Vehicle Permission Letter


William Canton

833 Red River Drive,

Johnsonville, Birmingham

October 8, 2012

Subject: Permission for using vehicle number BD62ADG

Dear Mr. Canton,

With reference to your letter requesting permission to use a vehicle owned by me (BD62ADG), I hereby give you permission to use this vehicle anywhere within the UK for three months. For record purposes, I hereby state that the vehicle is a 2001 Toyota H2 SUT and is owned by me. You have said that you want to use this vehicle only for personal purposes and please ensure that you do not use it for any illegal purpose. You have the sole responsibility of any action associated with the car for the next three months and you will also be liable for any damages, if they should occur. The amount will be adjusted according to the insurance scheme that you may have and you will have to pay the rest.

Please make sure that you cannot take the car out of the UK but are allowed to go to any cities and towns within it. You are advisable to keep this letter with you and I am also enclosing a copy of the vehicle’s registration certificate in case you need to show it.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

James Matthews

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *