Tax Refund Letter

Mr. Thomas Thorne

Barbican, London

Ec2y 9dt

December 15, 2010

Mr. Frank Wales

Accounts Officer

Income Tax Department


Re: Claim For Income Tax Refund

Dear Mr. Wales,

I Am An Employee Of The Greater Heights, Co. Which Is A Recognized And Registered Company In London.  I Have Been Endorsed For Income Tax Relief As Per My Membership.

However, I Have Not Filled Up A Self-Assessment Tax Form.  Our Finance Department Has Notified Me That If I Hope To Avail Of Tax Benefits, I Must Personally Write A Letter Addressed To You.

I Have Been Paying Annual Membership Fees Since 2001, As Follows:

2001: £100.00

2002: £100.00

2003: £100.00

Thank You And I Hope For Your Kind Assistance For My Tax Benefit.  Please Contact Me At 020 7618 2681 Should I Need To Submit Any More Documents Or Information.

Yours Sincerely,

Frank Wales

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *