New Order Request Letter

To

Mr. Peter Lee

Sales Manager

Henry Electronics Limited

20, Central Avenue, Western London

UK

03 August 2012

Sub: New Order Request Letter

Dear Peter,

I am very glad to inform you that we were very satisfied with the content delivered regarding the past order, so we would like to place a new order of 500 Hewlett Packard desktops. The configuration of the machines would be

RAM       :    4GB

Hard disk: 500 GB

Processor: AMD

In all of the machines original operating system (Windows 7) must be installed and there also should be an ATI graphics of 1GB installed in every machine. I would like to remind you the payment terms that is 30% advance at the time of booking and the rest 70 % on the delivery of the product. This time also the payment mode will be cheque.

Please try and get this machines delivered within 7 working days. Any delay after the due date will not be entertained at any cost and the management will have the right to cancel the order in such case. I am enclosing the advance cheque with this order letter.

We look forward for a long professional relationship with you.

Thanking you

David Lee

General Manager

Apex Info Solutions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *