Business letters are those letters which are used as a medium of communication between any two parties or individuals that are getting into a contract which relates to selling, buying, loaning or using of goods, products and services. This is a document that is recognized by law and can lead to legal implications in case of the violation of the terms and conditions of the letter.
There can be many types of business letters. The following are a few examples:
- Thank you business letters
- Business sales letter
- Business franchise letter
Since business letters are formal letters hence it needs to be crafted in a manner that is looks professional. The following points will help you framing a business letter in the proper manner:
- The effective date and the subject of the letter should be mentioned at the starting of the letter.
- The letter should be addressed to the concerned person and not anyone in general.
- A business letter stands for accuracy and specificity, so it should not show any kind of uncertainty or doubts, rather it should be crisp and efficient.
- The terms and conditions based on which the business is being conducted should be specified in bulleted form